Leonardo da Vinci Academy
A home away from home, where learning is fun and enriched. Join our family and you will see why LDVA is the place to be!
A Bilingual Education
Students attending Leonardo da Vinci Academy follow a bilingual curriculum model. From Kindergarten to Grade 6, students alternate between languages on a daily basis.
Academics in a Social Context
Our emphasis on building strong literacy, numeracy, technology and music skills enhances the development of vital and essential life skills. It is with confidence that we promote the emergence of global learners and community citizenship.
Enriched Math & Technology
Mathematics at LDVA is extended one hour per day allowing for math enrichment. Emphasis is placed on math applications with a focus on learning and evaluation situations.
Leonardo Da Vinci Academy's Got Talent!
Join us at 1 PM for Leonardo Da Vinci Academy's celebration of their students and their incredible hidden talents! The annual show serves as the finale to the school's annual #AntiBullyingWeek!
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
- Assessment Tool for Adults & Staff
- Assessment Tool for Children
- For more information on COVID-19 FAQ's please visit EMSB website
- Instructions for People Who Have Been in Contact with a Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- Tool for the Family - Testing and Preventive isolation
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?